Pages

The Breast Cancer Site

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm still here..... & Things for Sale

Hi all, I am still here.  Have been having a few personal problems recently so am trying to deal with all of that too.  Too personal to write on here, anyway, I've been organising the girls Christening, which thankfully is nearly done.  On Monday, Kendra and Madelyn had their 6 month injections and check ups.  They were really good with their injections, I didn't even think that Kendra was going to cry with the first injection but right at the end she started whimpering but the 2nd injection she couldn't help it.  Poor baby!!

Also, I've added a page on here called "For Sale", soon I will start adding photos of items on here that I want to sell, mostly baby stuff but there might be other stuff too.  Hopefully you keep checking it out regularly to see what new's been added.  Thanking you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment